inDinero is looking for Accountants to help us deliver outstanding financial services to our clients using our own accounting software. As an Accountant at inDinero, you will work closely with our clients and our Accountants in U.S in implementing and executing our financial services.
inDinero offers a lot of growth and opportunity. You will work with a dynamic team and you will be able to develop your skills in a more productive way.
- Performs account/ bank/ credit card/ payroll reconciliation, transaction categorization and cleanup of transaction description
- Prepares month end summaries, journal entries and financial statements
- Executes excellent day-to-day accounting duties on time and of quality
- Performs necessary research and client communication to determine nature of transactions
- Execute accounting duties on time and train future team members
- Provide excellent day-to-day bookkeeping to our clients which includes transaction categorization and data conversion
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, preferably a CPA
- At least 1 year woking experience
- Team player- must be able to work effectively with a team
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Must be fun and passionate about learning
- Keen on details and with great analytical skills
- Goal oriented and self-directed, can work with less supervision
- Must be fun, and passionate about learning
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM, APPLY NOW!
For more details, please like our Facebook Page : inDinero PH
Follow us on Instagram: indineroph